1. Update mailing address
When completing courses online, it is important we have an up-to-date mailing address on file. This information is vital so we can coordinate your exams and ensure you receive relevant correspondence by mail.
If you update your online learning or permanent address after the first week of classes, you must also submit the Examination Site Change Form. The fee will only apply if your exam information has been released in Memorial Self-Service.
If you have not already done so, please update your mailing address as soon as possible by logging on to Memorial Self Service. (Note: first-time users may be required to set up a PIN.)
Steps after logging into Self-Service:
- The Student Main Menu is typically at the bottom of the screen beneath the Self-Service notifications. Click on Personal Information.
- Under the Personal Information menu, click Update Addresses and Phones.
- Under Update Addresses and Phones, you may see a list of several addresses, e.g. Permanent or Next of Kin. You will need to update or create a listing for your Online Learning address. You can update by clicking on the existing address and updating the form. If an entry does not already exist, you will need to add it at the bottom, next to Type of Address to Insert.
Please note that we are not responsible for any issued related to incorrect addresses.
Semester Startup Guide:
- Update mailing address
- Academic accomodations
- Academic integrity
- Plan examinations
- Setup MUN login account
- Request Campus Card
- Log in to course
- Contact instructor(s)
- Books and materials
- Explore online resources
- Access orientation resources
- Stay connected through social media