4. Plan examinations
Students living outside Newfoundland and Labrador:
- Must complete an Examination Supervisor Form every semester
- Deadline: before the end of the first week of lectures.
Students living in Newfoundland and Labrador who are not doing a course on any of Memorial's campuses (St. John's Campus, Marine Institute, Grenfell Campus):
- Will be set up to write exams at one of the established provincial exam sites based on the Online Learning address you completed in Memorial Self-Service.
- Please ensure your postal code is formatted correctly (i.e. A0A 0A0) and updated in Self-Service. You are assigned to your exam site based on this information.
If you are unable to write an exam at your regularly scheduled exam site:
- Apply to write it at an alternate site by completing the Change of Exam Site Form.
- The above information applies only to exams. Many assignments may be submitted directly to your instructor via Brightspace (D2L) throughout the semester.
- All students require a Campus Card to write an exam. To request a Campus Card, go to my.mun.ca and log in with your MUN login credentials. Submit your request through the Campus Card Request item found on the Student Services tab. Please ensure to include your mailing address so your card can be sent in the mail.
Semester Startup Guide:
- Update mailing address
- Academic accomodations
- Academic integrity
- Plan examinations
- Setup MUN login account
- Request Campus Card
- Log in to course
- Contact instructor(s)
- Books and materials
- Explore online resources
- Access orientation resources
- Stay connected through social media