10. Explore online resources
We offer an array of support and services for students, but there are also a number of other online resources at Memorial University that you can use, whether you learn online or on campus.
We encourage you to use these services to maximize your experience and success at Memorial.
- CITL Support Centre - Offers extended evening and weekend hours to provide assistance with technical problems related to Internet connectivitiy, access to Brightspace (D2L), problems related to hardward/software configuration, and understanding the organization of your course and participation requirements.
- CITL Technical Resources - This website provides how-to guides to help you with the technical side of learning online.
- Memorial University Libraries - Take advantage of resources within Memorial Libraries, all at your fingertips.
- Writing Centre - Offers online service for students who need to ask writing-related questions and to submit documents for tutoring.
- Academic Advising Centre - Offers advising services for matters such as course selection, course load and program regulations, and requirements for admission to specific degree programs.
- my.mun.ca (MUN portal) - gives you access to a variety of information and services through a single web interface, including MUNmail, the Campus Card request tool, course and grade information from the Registrar's Office, online research resources from the QEII Library and access to your online course(s).
Semester Startup Guide:
- Update mailing address
- Academic accomodations
- Academic integrity
- Plan examinations
- Setup MUN login account
- Request Campus Card
- Log in to course
- Contact instructor(s)
- Books and materials
- Explore online resources
- Access orientation resources
- Stay connected through social media