11. Access Orientation Resources
Got Questions? Get Connected and Get Answers.
Winter 2019 Orientation Resources
By accessing these orientation resources, you can expect:
- An introduction to Brightspace, the learning management system used for online courses.
- Overview of online course exam policies and procedures, including exam forms and identification requirements.
- Learn about online services provided by the Writing Centre, QEII Library and the Academic Advising Centre.
- Plus, you'll get the opportunity to ask questions in real-time (through online office hours).
To access the orientation resources, log in to Brightspace and access the Connect Winter 2019 site under the 2018-19 Winter heading in your list of courses.
We will be available on Thursday, Jan. 3, 2019, from 7:30-9 p.m. (NST), for online office hours. Access instructions are available in the Connect Winter 2019 site.
If you have any questions about your technical compatibility, please contact our Support Centre.
For additional information about the orientation resources, please contact Glenn Gleeson.
Semester Startup Guide:
- Update mailing address
- Academic accomodations
- Academic integrity
- Plan examinations
- Setup MUN login account
- Request Campus Card
- Log in to course
- Contact instructor(s)
- Books and materials
- Explore online resources
- Access orientation resources
- Stay connected through social media