11. Access Orientation Resources
Got Questions? Get Connected and Get Answers.
Fall 2018 Orientation Resources
- An introduction to Brightspace, the learning management system used for online courses.
- Overview of online course exam policies and procedures, including exam forms and identification requirements.
- Online services provided by the Writing Centre, QEII Library and the Academic Advising Centre.
- Plus, the opportunity to ask questions in real-time (online office hours).
To access the orientation resources, log in to Brightspace and access the Connect Fall 2018 site listed under the 2017-18 Fall heading in your list of courses.
We will be available on Wednesday, September 5th, 2018, from 7:30-9 p.m. (NST), for online office hours. Access instructions are available in the Connect Fall 2018 site.
If you have any questions about your technical compatibility, please contact our Support Centre.
For additional information about the orientation resources, please contact Glenn Gleeson.
Semester Startup Guide:
- Update mailing address
- Academic accomodations
- Academic integrity
- Plan examinations
- Setup MUN login account
- Request Campus Card
- Log in to course
- Contact instructor(s)
- Books and materials
- Explore online resources
- Access orientation resources
- Stay connected through social media