Do you wish to develop a teaching dossier for purposes of job application, promotion, tenure, or teaching award application? We can help.
Contact us to make an appointment by writing Allyson MacNeill email@example.com or calling (709) 864-4064.
- Suggestions for Providing Evidence of Teaching (PDF, May 2020)
- Suggested Framework for a Teaching Dossier (PDF, Nov. 2018)
- Teaching Philosophy - Questions for Reflection (PDF, Mar. 2014)
Statements of Teaching Philosophy
(From Memorial's 3M Teaching Fellowship recipients)
- Dr. TA Loeffler, School of Human Kinetics and Recreation (2008) [PDF file, 31 KB]
- Dr. Geoff Rayner-Canham, Division of Science, Memorial University Grenfell Campus (2007) [PDF file, 52 KB]
- Dr. Georg Gunther, Division of Science, Memorial University Grenfell Campus (2005) [PDF file, 17 KB]
- Dr. Andrea Rose, Faculty of Education (2004) [PDF file, 22 KB]
- Dr. Alex Faseruk, Faculty of Business Administration (2003) [PDF file, 23 KB]
- Professor Shane O'Dea, Department of English Language and Literature (2002) [PDF file, 24 KB]
- Dr. Michael Collins, Department of Biology (1998) [PDF file, 19 KB]
- Dr. Penelope Hansen, Faculty of Medicine (1990) [PDF file, 22 KB]