Information Sessions: President's Awards for Excellence in Teaching
Attend an information session to learn more about nominating one of Memorial's educators for a President's Award for Excellence in Teaching and Graduate Supervision.
CITL is offering a series of face-to-face and online drop-in sessions so you can learn more about the nomination process and ask questions.
The schedule of drop-in sessions for 2019 are:
- Monday, Feb. 11, 12-1 p.m., in ED1001
- Monday, Feb. 11, 1-2 p.m., Online
- Tuesday, Feb. 19, 12-1 p.m., in ED1001
- Monday, Feb. 25, 10-11 a.m., in IIC3001
- Wednesday, Feb. 27, 10-11 a.m., in ED1001
- Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2-3 p.m., Online
Throughout all steps of the nomination process, individuals are available to answer questions, review documentation, and help navigate the requirements of the award submission. Contact information is provided along with information about each award below.
All information about the President's Awards for Excellence in Teaching and Graduate Supervision, including eligibility, nomination process, submission requirements and deadline dates can be found at: citl.mun.ca/TeachingSupport/PresidentAwards.php