- What is the conference theme? How should I align my presentation proposal?
- How long are each of the concurrent sessions?
- What technology will be available in the rooms used for the concurrent sessions?
- Will the concurrent sessions be recorded?
- What help will be available to those who are chosen to present?
The theme of this year's conference is Strengthening Our Educational Experience: Accessibility, Engagement and Student Success. A primary goal of the conference is to provide a platform where presenters can share their ideas and experiences about how to strengthen our educational experience with respect to accessibility, engagement and student success.
All concurrent sessions are scheduled for 45 minutes. Within the 45 minutes, presenters are expected to leave some time for Q&A with participants.
Sessions will be hosted in rooms that are equipped with a computer, projector and microphone. Web conferencing software may also be available to allow for remote participation. CITL staff will be available to assist these situations.
With presenter permission, sessions will be recorded and shared after the conference. This will allow those who could not attend the conference to benefit from the information shared. It also provides a great artifact for presenters' portfolios.
An information session will be held for presenters who may want a quick overview of the presentation rooms and the available technology in advance of the conference. CITL will also be available during the conference to help presenters set up for their sessions.