Call for proposals
Please note: Proposal submissions are no longer being accepted.
We invite educators, researchers, staff and graduate students to join in exploring the nature and practice of transformative learning at crossroads of curriculum, instruction and technology.
• What does the concept of transformative learning mean to you?
• How do you create opportunities for transformative learning through your curriculum, instruction and use of technology?
As you prepare your proposal, please keep the theme and these questions in mind.
Deadline for Proposals: Monday, Mar. 12, 2018
- 50 minute lecture-style session
- 50 minute interactive session (should model active learning and engage participants in discussion, small-group exercises, or other activities)
- 50 minute panel discussion
Submit a proposal:
To submit a proposal for a session, please complete the online form.
For more information about this event, please contact: