Professional Development for Educators
Our professional development activities provide instructional staff members, graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, per course instructors and faculty members with an opportunity to investigate matters related to teaching and learning, reflect on their teaching practice, and share and discuss ideas about best practices in teaching with educators from across the university. Through a variety of delivery strategies and multiple integrated sessions participants will explore and develop valuable tools and techniques to enhance their teaching practice.
Educational technologies play a significant role in teaching and learning at Memorial. As a result, we provide professional development events to help faculty integrate technology into their teaching practice and their students’ learning. The Technology Resources website provides information about professional development events focused on teaching with technology.
The programs and professional development activities provided by CITL include:
- Professional Development Experiences for Educators
- Teaching Skills Enhancement Program (Faculty)
- Teaching Skills Enhancement Program (Graduate Students)
- Program in Graduate Student Supervision
Please check this website, as well as the Events listings on our homepage for ongoing training opportunities.
To register, or for information about any of the professional development activities for educators, contact firstname.lastname@example.org indicating:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Desire2Learn user name (same as my.mun.ca username)
- Affiliation with the university, and
- Professional development activity for which you would like to register and/or make enquiries.